- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ small sweet onion, very thinly sliced
- 5 cups chopped watermelon
- 2 cups mixed fresh herbs (such as mint, basil, and cilantro)
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine vinegar, oil, and honey in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Add onion, watermelon, and herbs; toss gently to combine.
- Transfer to serving platter and sprinkle with goat cheese. Serve immediately.