- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 large zucchini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Handful fresh basil, minced
- 8 ounces capellini or spaghetti, cooked and rinsed under cool water
- 1 pound of burrata, cut into 4 pieces
- Combine tomatoes with balsamic, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Using a julienne peeler (or some crafty knife skills), slice the zucchini into long, thin strings.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, honey, and basil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add zucchini and pasta, and toss to combine.
- Serve pasta salad with tomatoes and piece of burrata.
NOTE: Burrata can be substituted with fresh mozzarella or ricotta, if desired.