- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, combine beans with 1 tablespoon oil, cumin, garam masala, and allspice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning often, until lightly charred and crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Return to large bowl and let cool before halving lengthwise on a diagonal.
- Combine lemon zest and juice, vinegar, sugar, garlic, and ¼ cup oil in small bowl. Stir in chives.
- Add lemon mixture to green beans and toss in quinoa, lentils, and mint. Serve with a few dollops of yogurt or crumbled goat cheese. Best served room temperature.