- 3 cups romaine lettuce, washed and torn into small pieces
- 3 cups mixed baby greens, pre-washed
- 16 grape tomatoes
- ¾ cup European seedless cucumber, sliced then cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1½ cups pineapple, chunks
- ½ cup cashews
- 10 15-20 count shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails left on
- 1 can Coco Lopez
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- 4 cups canola oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- ¼ cup orange zest
- 1/8 cup sugar
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1/8 cups canola oil
Combine salad ingredients in bowl and toss.
Rinse and pat shrimp dry. Pour Coco Lopez into shallow dish. Combine unsweetened coconut and Panko crumbs in another shallow dish, set aside. Heat canola oil to 350° in a heavy bottomed pan. Dredge shrimp in Coco Lopez and then put into Panko mixture, press mixture onto shrimp. Place shrimp into oil and cook until golden brown (approximately 3-4 minutes). Remove and drain.
Combine first 7 vinaigrette ingredients in a mixing bowl. While whisking, drizzle canola oil in.
courtesy of Fast n Fresh: 8138 Lakewood Main St, Sarasota; eatfastnfresh.com