- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil, plus more for serving
- ½ teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 6 ears corn, husked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat gas grill to high. Combine mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, basil, and paprika in very large bowl or baking dish.
- Brush corn with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill corn with lid down, turning occasionally, until charred on all sides, 8–10 minutes.
- Quickly transfer to bowl with mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately, sprinkled with additional basil.