- Heat oven to 350°.
- Using the tip of a sharp knife, loosen membrane on underside of each rack of ribs and remove by pulling off slowly.
- Combine salt, cumin, coriander, and chipotle powder in small bowl.
- Season ribs with spice mixture. Wrap ribs tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until tender, but not falling apart, 2–2 ½ hours.
- Carefully open foil and drain accumulated juices into a measuring cup and skim the fat. You should have about ½ cup juices reserved.
- Combine reserved juices, jam, and vinegar in saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium. Grill ribs, basting with glaze and turning often, until charred in places and sticky, about 10 minutes. Let rest while preparing topping.
- Combine mango, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime zest and juice in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve ribs topped with mango mixture.