- Heat oven to 350°. Cut ¼-inch from top of garlic head.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 1 hour. Cool 10 minutes. Squeeze head into small bowl to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and red pepper and cook 1 minute. Add quinoa and cook, stirring, 2–3 minutes. Add wine, stirring until liquid is absorbed.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat; stir in garlic pulp, spinach, basil, tomatoes, cheese, vinegar, and salt to taste. Serve immediately.