- Cook noodles just shy of al dente; drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Combine cilantro, green onions, lime zest, and peanuts in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, peanut butter, ginger, garlic, and water. Add fish sauce mixture to a large nonstick skillet or wok and bring just to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Add cooked noodles and half of peanut mixture. Toss to thoroughly combine and heat through. Transfer noodles to a serving dish and clean skillet.
- Heat oil in cleaned skillet over medium-low heat. Crack eggs onto hot pan. Cook until whites are set but yolks are still runny, 2–3 minutes. Top noodles with fried eggs and remaining peanut mixture.