- 12 ounces spaghetti, preferably brown rice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- Zest from 1 lime, plus 1 tablespoon juice
- ¾ cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely minced
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 large eggs
- Cook noodles just shy of al dente; drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Combine cilantro, green onions, lime zest, and peanuts in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, peanut butter, ginger, garlic, and water. Add fish sauce mixture to a large nonstick skillet or wok and bring just to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Add cooked noodles and half of peanut mixture. Toss to thoroughly combine and heat through. Transfer noodles to a serving dish and clean skillet.
- Heat oil in cleaned skillet over medium-low heat. Crack eggs onto hot pan. Cook until whites are set but yolks are still runny, 2–3 minutes. Top noodles with fried eggs and remaining peanut mixture.