- Combine mayonnaise, coriander, and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine beans, artichoke hearts, scallions, and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture in a large bowl. Using a potato masher, mash mixture until a chunky paste forms (or pulse in a food processor).
- Stir in quinoa, bread crumbs, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Form bean mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add patties and cook until browned and crispy, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve each burger on a bun with remaining mayonnaise mixture and toppings.