Sponsored by Whole Foods Market, Edible Sarasota’s Holiday Cookie Countdown features a scrumptious cookie recipe every day of December until Christmas.
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus more for hands
- 1 (10-ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 12 cups freshly popped plain popcorn
- ½ cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- Melted bittersweet chocolate, for drizzling
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- Melt butter over low heat in large nonstick or enamel pot. Add marshmallows and melt, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add popcorn and cranberries; fold to combine thoroughly. Transfer to large bowl.
- Butter hands and form popcorn mixture into palm-sized balls. Place balls on parchment-lined baking sheet to set.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt. Best eaten same day as made.