Sponsored by Whole Foods Market, Edible Sarasota’s Holiday Cookie Countdown features a scrumptious cookie recipe every day of December until Christmas.
- Heat oven to 375°. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, combine butter and sugar in large bowl and beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until well mixed. Stir in sprinkles.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion dough into 2-tablespoon balls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake until light golden on the bottoms and set around the edges, 10–12 minutes. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.