Sponsored by Whole Foods Market, Edible Sarasota’s Holiday Cookie Countdown features a scrumptious cookie recipe every day of December until Christmas.
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil leaving, access foil hanging over edges. Grease foil liberally with butter. Arrange pretzels and pecans on bottom of pan.
- Combine caramels and water in large saucepan over medium-low heat. Melt, stirring, until smooth. Pour over pretzels and pecans.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a large bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Spread over caramel.
- Let sit at room temperature until cooled, then transfer to refrigerator to set.
- To remove candy from pan, use edges of aluminum foil to lift out of pan. Peel off foil and transfer candy to greased parchment paper. Use a buttered knife to cut into squares.