- 5 cups seeded watermelon chunks, divided
- 1½ cups finely diced tomato
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup seeded and diced cucumber
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces jumbo lump blue crab meat
- Crème fraîche, for serving
- Basil, for serving
1. Place 4 cups watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour watermelon purée through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl. Add remaining watermelon, tomato, mango, cucumber, garlic, onion, lemon juice, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
2. Just before serving, top with crab meat, a dollop of crème fraîche, and basil.