- 12 small potatoes, skin on
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups beet greens, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1–2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Several grinds fresh black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Wash potatoes, place in saucepan, cover with water and 1 teaspoon kosher salt; bring to boil, then reduce to simmer and cook, uncovered, about 15 minutes. While potatoes cook, wash/dry spinach and chop beet greens; transfer to serving bowl with rosemary.
For dressing, combine first 6 ingredients in bowl then slowly whisk in oil until emulsified.
When potatoes are fork-tender, drain (don’t rinse), allow to cool a few minutes then cut each in half and transfer to the bowl of greens.
Drizzle dressing (to taste) over potatoes/greens and mix gently.