- 2 tilapia fillets (rinsed and patted dry)
- Truffle salt
- Coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons scallions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon salted butter (room temperature)
- 1 lemon (outer skin removed leaving only white), thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 10-inch sheets parchment paper
Preheat oven to 350º
Fold parchment sheet in half. Brush oil on the half of the parchment where the fillet will be placed (position fillet close to the crease).
Sprinkle fillet with 2 pinches of truffle salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of scallions. Divide butter and dot fillet. Cover fillet with the thin lemon slices and add a splash of white wine. Top with two sprigs of thyme and drizzle with oil. Fold parchment over fillet crimping edges tightly. Repeat for other fillet.
Place packets on a baking sheet and put in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Courtesy of Donna Blethen: Sarasota Organic Tilapia Farms