- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- Romaine lettuce, sliced into ribbons
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 1-2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2½ tablespoons paprika
- 2½ tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt1
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 roasted red pepper, peeled and diced
Pound chicken breasts flat. Combine seasoning ingredients and generously season each breast. Cook chicken on the grill over medium heat.
While chicken is grilling, combine ingredients for spicy red pepper mayonnaise and spread on sliced Kaiser rolls.
Top chicken with cheese and remove from grill once cheese is melted and then place on Kaiser roll along with sliced lettuce, tomato, and avocado. Serve hot.