- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 cups lightly crushed kettle-cooked potato chips
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place chocolate in a large heat-proof glass bowl. Place over a pot of gently simmering water. Stir often until melted and smooth.
3. Remove from heat and stir in potato chips. Scoop out onto prepared baking sheet and gently spread out into a thick layer. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper flakes. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Break into pieces before serving.