- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled
- 4 ounces high quality wild salmon, cut into ¼-inch thick pieces
- 2 watermelon radishes, cut into 1/4-inch matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons micro basil or chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon-pressed extra virgin olive oil (such as Agrumato)
- Black Hawaiian sea salt, to taste
Using a small melon baller, cut 12 spheres of apple. Lay salmon in a shingled fashion on a serving dish. Place apple and radish artfully onto the salmon. Drizzle with lemon oil and top with basil. Finish with a sprinkling of sea salt.
Recipe courtesy of Jack Dusty