- 8 ounces jumbo lump crab meat, picked through
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ¼–½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 serrano peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pink Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Combine crab meat, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, peppers, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve cold.
NOTE: This is a recipe modified from mi abuela (my grandmother). I prefer to use all organic ingredients.