- 1 8-ounce ball pizza dough, stretched into a 12- to 14 inch round
- Olive oil for brushing
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pint baby portabella mushrooms, lightly sauteed
- 1 (3-ounce) package thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1 ounce soft, fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
1. Prepare grill according to instructions in “On-The-Rack” sidebar. Brush dough with olive oil and lay, oil-side down, on the direct heat for about 1 minute, or until it shows char marks and releases cleanly. Flip dough and cook for another minute over direct heat, then move it to the indirect heat.
2. Brush top of dough with olive oil and add toppings. Cover grill and cook, rotating once or as needed, until cheese is bubbling and crust is browned, about 7–9 minutes.