- 4 (6-ounce) center-cut salmon fillets*
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon* juice (Meyer lemon, if available)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4–5 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- Olive oil, for pan
Combine salmon, pineapple juice, and lemon juice in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Heat oven to 400°. Remove fish from bag and discard marinade. Combine sugar, chili powder, lemon zest, cumin, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl. Rub fish with spice mixture and place in baking pan coated with olive oil.
Bake until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 12 minutes. Serve with lemon slices, roasted heirloom carrots, and Quinoa with Roasted Garlic, Tomatoes, and Spinach.
About this recipe
Visit ediblesarasota.com for Roasted Rainbow Carrots recipe.