- 4 small baguettes, split
- Mango Mayo
- 2 cups sliced or pulled roasted chicken
- Handful thinly sliced red onion
- Handful baby greens, arugula, or watercress
- ½ cup shredded Havarti, Gouda, or Cheddar
- ½ fresh mango, finely chopped
- ½ lime, zest and juice
- Pinch kosher salt
- Few grinds freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
Spread Mango Mayo on inside of each split baguette. Sandwich remaining ingredients between baguette halves.
In small bowl, combine mango, lime zest and juice, and salt and pepper. Set aside 10 minutes. Combine with mayonnaise and refrigerate until ready to assemble sandwiches.