- 3 cups granola (any flavor without dried fruit)
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin purée
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- ⅔ cup whole milk vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with coconut oil.
In a food processor, pulse granola until coarse crumbs form. Stir in coconut oil and press granola crumbs into bottom of prepared baking dish to form a crust.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour mixture over crust. Bake bars until pumpkin mixture is set, 35–40 minutes. Allow bars to cool, and then cut into 8–12 bars. Store for 1 week in the fridge, or freeze up to 2 months.