Sponsored by Whole Foods Market, Edible Sarasota’s Holiday Cookie Countdown features a scrumptious cookie recipe every day of December until Christmas.
- Lightly grease an 8-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper, leaving access hanging over the sides.
- Combine butter and chocolate in a large bowl set over a medium pot of simmering water. Melt chocolate, stirring with a rubber spatula, until smooth.
- Slowly stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, stirring constantly, until thick and shiny.
- Remove from heat and stir in ¾ cup mochi. Transfer to prepared pan and smooth top.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup mochi and sea salt. Let cool to room temperature, cover, and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Use parchment to lift fudge from pan and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 1-inch squares.