- 1 cup chopped mango
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- ½ cup stemmed, seeded and roughly chopped jalapeno
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
1. Combine mango, mustard powder, jalapeño, and garlic in a food processor. Process until pureed. Transfer to a glass jar, cover, and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
2. Transfer to blender, add sugar and vinegar and blend until smooth. Strain mixture through a fi ne-mesh sieve and into a clean glass bottle or jar. Seal tightly and store in refrigerator.