- ¼ cup loose jasmine or green tea
- 2 tablespoons dried roses
- 2 tablespoons dried raspberries
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- 2 tablespoons per serving in 6 ounces hot water for 3 minutes
Combine ¼ cup loose jasmine or green tea, 2 tablespoons dried roses, 2 tablespoons dried raspberries, and 1 tablespoon dried lavender. Attach these instructions: Steep 2 tablespoons per serving in 6 ounces hot water for 3 minutes. Sweeten to taste.
About this recipe
Bonus: Add a set of tea cups and saucers with a tea strainer.