- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup diced fresh pineapple
- ½ cup diced fresh mango
- ¼ cup Mandarin Ginger Dressing
- 2 pounds Florida red grouper, cut into 4 fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and lime juice in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add pineapple, mango, and dressing. Let rest in refrigerator for 1–2 hours before serving.
Heat grill to medium-high. Brush grouper lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until cooked through, 4–5 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Top grouper with chilled salsa and enjoy!
NOTE: Mandarin Ginger Dressing is available for purchase at Madfish Grill. When unavailable, substitute with your favorite vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of Madfish Grill: madfishgrill.com