- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup chopped ripe peaches
- ½ cup chopped green tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- ¼ teaspoon Aleppo pepper or red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup coconut flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Fresh oregano, for serving
- Combine honey and vinegar in large bowl. Add peaches, tomatoes, red onion, Aleppo pepper, and season with salt. Toss until thoroughly combined and let rest at room temperature while preparing shrimp.
- Season flour generously with salt and pepper. Combine flour and shrimp in resealable plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Fill a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with ½-inch of oil. Heat over medium heat to about 350°. Working in batches, shake excess flour off shrimp, add to hot oil, and cook until golden, 1–2 minutes per side.
- Serve with peach and green tomato relish, making sure to drizzle any accumulated juices from the relish over top. Garnish with oregano and serve immediately.