- ⅓ cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, packed
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place nuts, basil, spinach, cheese, and garlic in food processor and season generously with salt and pepper. Pulse until nuts are finely chopped. Scrape down sides of food processor with a rubber spatula. With machine running, slowly add oil in a steady stream and process until smooth.