1. Heat oven to 450°. Cut potatoes into long, ⅓-inch-thick sticks. Place fries in a bowl of ice water as you cut them. Thoroughly dry cut fries with paper towels. Toss with 3 tablespoons oil and arrange on rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt. Roast, turning every so often, until golden brown, 30–40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, season fish with salt and pepper. Dredge fish in flour, dip in beaten eggs, and coat thoroughly with panko. Heat remaining ½ cup oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fish to skillet and cook until golden brown, 3–4 minutes per side. Transfer fish to rack set inside baking sheet and finish cooking in hot oven for 5 minutes.
3. Squeeze lime over fries and toss with red pepper flakes and cilantro. Serve fish and chips immediately with Nori-Miso Mayonnaise and Rice Vinegar Sauce.
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Rice Vinegar Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients.
1. In a large bowl, combine tamari, lime juice, sugar, coconut aminos, and oil. Add cabbage, carrot, green onions, and cilantro. Toss to combine.
NOTE: You can find gochugaru and coconut aminos in the international aisle of most grocery stores.