- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook onions until soft.
- Add corn and cook until beginning to brown. Add garlic, chili powder, paprika, and cumin; cook until fragrant. Stir in beans and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine avocado and lime juice in small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut collard leaves into 4-inch circles using a round cutter or a small plate as a guide, avoiding the stems. Discard stems.
- Gently warm collard "tortillas" over a very low open flame or in grill pan.
- To serve, fill each collard with corn mixture and top with avocado and fresh herbs.