1. Heat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 9-by-13-inch baking pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
2. Melt chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Pour melted butter into chocolate and stir until combined. Remove from heat and stir in Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, both sugars, and vanilla until thick. Whisk in chocolate mixture. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake on center rack until set, 35–40 minutes. Allow to cool in pan.
5. To make whipped cream, add cream and powdered sugar to a stand mixer. Beat on high until soft peaks form. Add Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter and vanilla and beat until soft peaks return.
6. Slice brownies and top with whipped cream prior to serving.