- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded, ribbed and sliced thinly crosswise
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Slaw Dressing, to taste
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce (such as Trader Joe’s General Tsao)
- 1 teaspoon black bean sauce with garlic
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
Combine cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, jalapeño, and scallions in a large bowl. Moisten with dressing to taste.
Combine all ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake well. Serve over Asian Slaw.
About this recipe
Visit ediblesarasota.com for the Spicy Dipping Sauce and Coconut Mandarin Rice recipes.